Friday, 22 May 2009

I'm Back





I've set a goal for these lazy weeks of R&R - One speedpaint/Render a day. Actually, that's only part of it. I've been also doing more and more perspective vehicle sketching, i love doing it. Sitting at cafe's and parks with a brush pen and just drawing people is alot of fun too. And like an evil sorcerer i hope to capture their true essence on paper, with as few strokes as i can. That's what will teach me to "see"...

... Not that this is important or interesting to any of you.

Is there even a "you" out there?.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, there's someone out here. I like your drawings. Who knew you could do that?!!
    Good goals, shame on the weather!Stay away from the oven, no provoques desastres...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay man thanks for linking me on your blog amazing work dud really grait works

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete